Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Superbowl (Finally)
I'm finally posting some pics of the superbowl.  We had such a great time at Marty and Brooke's house.  It's always fun with great friends and food!!  I laughed so hard at some of the goofiness that went on!  So fun!!  We even watched some of the game... what a great game too!!  I can't wait til our next get-together! We all have such a great time.

Marty, Brian and Kennedy making fun of us girls and our "easy" cheerleading stunts!!
Love the glasses guys!
Showing off our cheerleading skills!!

Whitney is light as a feather.. plus, she is so good at cheering, she does all the work!!  Love this girl!!
Mckray and Daxon! They had a good superbowl party too!  Pretty good buddies!!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

I love your pic. I am glad you had a good time.

Kel said...

I am so glad that you found me, so i could find you! I love this blogging thing! I am so excited for you guys a baby girl! Dax is going to love her. Do you have any names? Well I will be stalking your blog now, to see what you guys are up too. Tell Brian and Dax hi and hopefully we will see you soon!

Josh and Alison said...

Super Bowl Fun! Looks like it! Hey I tagged you, go check out my Blog!

Stephanie King said...

I love all the pics!! That one of the guys doing the cheerleading stunt kills me!