Monday, August 3, 2009

Piute County Fair

Piute County Fair
We had a blast this year at the Piute County Fair.  It was a week full of fun! Adults and kids all enjoyed the fun festivities.  Once again my mom and all of her wonderful help pulled it off! Another great fair!  

Dax and Brooks at water day
Dax, Trey and Stormee
Ecko, me, Katie, and Chyanne
Dax and Trey with Miss Piute, Katie Dalton
At the concert
Dax kicked back. Everyone says this photo looks just like his uncle Matt

Dax modeling  one of the Butch Cassidy Day's t-shirts


Destri 6 weeks
Dax at the Little Buckaroo


He won 2nd in the 400 meter.  I was so proud of him for running the whole way without stopping.  He ran against 8 year olds, and did a great job.  He was in the 4-8 year old category this year.
Me after my 5K run and Dax after his run.  I was excited that I kept my time under 30 minutes.  
Look at him go!
So excited that Brian got to come home for at least one day during the fair!
Kyler, Staci and Dallas
Kyler and Staci at the Midway
Mom and Belinda at the rodeo
Dax and Kyler sharing a capri sun

Cale saying hello with Cortney and Mandy
Hallee and Dax in the Gator

Dax and Pistol

Jared, Brian and Adam enjoying the festivities

Shane and Brian at the rodeo

1 comment:

Doty Family said...

Tell your mom I said great job! I wish we could have stayed for the rodeo's, but we had a blast at all of the things that we went to!