Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Fall!

It's Fall!
We went up on the mountain last Sunday, and my mom took some pictures of me and the kids. The leaves are so pretty right now, so we took the opportunity to get some pictures of the kids and the leaves. Unfortunately Brian had to leave for Idaho, but I'm sure he wasn't disappointed on missing a photo shoot! Destri was getting a tooth, so she was a little crabby, but we were still able to catch her smiling in a few photos. My mom does such a great job. It was fun to get up there. I just love this time of year!!! :)



Hopefully he will protect us from any bears!




Love this one!

A cool shot my mom captured!

Kill was LOVING it up there!







His smile is contagious!
She loves leaves and flowers!



Happy Girl!





1 comment:

Alex & Allie said...

Mandy i can't believe how big your little girl is getting. She is so dang cute. Dax too he is growing into a big boy.. Cute kids