Saturday, December 25, 2010

Playing with my new Lens

Playing with my new Lens
These are the first pictures I've taken with the new lens Brian got me for Christmas. I LOVE IT!! It's a Tamron 70-200 f/2.8. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with it. Wish I had the time to take some photography classes, because there's so much I don't know about my camera, my lenses and photography in general. Hopefully I can get better with a lot of practice too.





For the record, I'm not very fond of this picture. I look terrible. But I like how the lens was able to keep me in focus and really blur out the background. (pretty darn cool) I love pictures like these. Too bad my really nice camera/lens can't make me look better!!! :)

1 comment:

Tana said...

You look beautiful! I got a camera for Christmas! I don't know a thing about it! :)