Monday, March 14, 2011

Radiology

Radiology
Not many people can say they love their job! I feel so blessed to say that I can!! I love what I do, I love the people I work with, and I love the hospital!! I am so blessed to be able to have such a great job. We have a lot of fun in X-Ray. We are all such great friends (just like family). I was recently asked to talk to 3 different groups of high school students at Richfield High School about Radiology, so I took some pictures of our equipment and what we do. I also got some fun shots of us at work. Because we like to have fun too!!
Jessica and I
Dr "B". We love him. Couldn't function without him! He's the BEST!
Brett and I
Brett and Dennis (most recent board certified CT techs), no big deal!! :)
Jessica and I with our fantastic Manager, Kris
Dennis, getting a mammogram!! :)
They managed to steal my camera and do a heel click for me! Gotta love all the pranksters I work with!
The girls on Valentine's Day

Christy and Brett

No comments: