Monday, April 4, 2011

CROSSFIT! "Embrace the Pain"

CROSSFIT
"Embrace the Pain"
I have been working out with a great group on weeknights for over a year at the high school. Tony Henry taught us crossfit, and it has caught on and has very successful with our group! We absolutely LOVE IT! Unfortunately Tony hasn't been able the come very much the last few months, because he has gone back to school, but we have decided to keep a good thing going! It is a lot more successful when he is there, though, because he motivates us and pushes us each time. I can't believe how much stronger it has made me, and how much better I feel when I'm doing it. It's a great program, and it's lots of fun to have people to work out and motivate you. I just LOVE IT!

Kami, Jodi, Me and Kelton

Star Bursts!!! KILLER!
Squats

My muscles have gotten bigger, but I have a ways to go compared to these 3!
My mom showing us her mad skills! No, I can't do this and she can!!

Just a few of us...
Daxon likes to go with me and shoot hoops!

No comments: