Monday, May 9, 2011

Kindergarten vs Preschool

Kindergarten vs. Preschool
Daxon has been looking forward to this day since Christmas!! He has been saying for months now, "Mom, I'm so excited for our Easter party at school, because we get to play the Preschool in a basketball game!!" I am SO GLAD I was able to go and watch, because it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. They set up a small hoop for the preschool kids and a bigger hoop for the Kindergartners. It was so fun seeing them run up and down the court, shoot baskets and cheer for each other. Daxon played an awesome game and scored lots of points. He is pretty good little ball player. I was so proud of him. Brian really wished he could have made it to the game, but he was gone working in Idaho. Unfortunately the game was in the the middle of the week and he couldn't make it home. But we made a video for him, and he loved it just as much as I did. What a fun day this was!!!

Cheering for the girls!


Tip off!

Dax with the layup!


Dax with another layup
DE-FENSE!

Jump shot!
Monte, Hunter, David, Brooks, Daxon, Alton, Makayla, Taelor and Carlee
Just the boys!

No comments: