Saturday, July 2, 2011

Seven Peaks

Seven Peaks!
It seriously has been YEARS since I last went to Seven Peaks. A group of us decided to all go, so that the kids could use up their free passes they earned from reading during the last quarter of school. It was so much fun! I decided to ask Whitney to come with us to help out with the kids. I'm so glad I did, because it was so much easier traveling and at the park with some help. Plus she is SUPER FUN and we LOVE HER!! Destri had fallen asleep right before getting to the park. She and I sat in the shade and chilled while Whit and Dax went on a few of the slides. They had a total blast. We loved the group we went with, it was so much fun hanging out with a big group. Some of the young girls talked me into going on some slides I wouldn't ordinarily go on. :) I loved it though. We stayed there for most of the day, because the kids were having so much fun. We finally left at about 7:00 pm. Whitney and I decided that we should have dinner at Olive Garden! YUMMY!! We got home pretty late, but it was SO WORTH IT! Whitney kept me awake, we talked the whole way home. I'm so glad she came with us. It was such an awesome day! :)

Whit and Dax












Whitney's face is PRICELESS!! :)

No comments: