Friday, October 28, 2011

Mt Dutton Bulls

Mt Dutton Bulls
My Dad and my brother, Matt, drew big bull tags on the Dutton the same time as my hunt on the Monroe. They had such a great time. They went camping for 2 weeks with some of their good buddies and enjoyed every second of it. They were both successful on their hunts too. Brian, Daxon, Zack and I were able to go out and see them at camp after I killed my bull. That was the night Matt shot his big bull. So we were able to help him get his out. It was a total BLAST. I told Daxon he was pretty lucky to be able to be there for 2 big bulls to be killed. That doesn't happen very often. My dad got his a few days later. What a great hunting season we have had!! Hunting elk this year has been an experience I will NEVER forget!!
Dad's bull


Matt and Cody with his bull.







This is how Brian and Zack packed out Matt's elk. Lots of work!

Horse ride with Uncle Matt

Happy Campers!

No comments: