Saturday, January 14, 2012

Circleville 1st Ward Christmas Party

Circleville 1st Ward Christmas Party
We had another successful ward party/program this year. The kids performed so well. I was so proud of them. (yes, I'm still the primary chorister.) January will be my 5th consecutive year. I LOVE IT!! There is no better job than working with the primary kids. Destri was even brave and sang with her nursery class, "Once there was a Snowman." It was so cute!! Daxon was a cow again. He can't wait until he is old enough to be a shepherd. He is getting too big! Once again I am so thankful to live in this little area and for our awesome ward. We are so lucky!







Destri's reaction to Santa's entrance!!! She LOVES that Jolly 'ol man!




Dax has never been too excited about Santa. But he eventually grew out of being scared to death of him. He thinks he's pretty alright these days. Destri would sit and visit with him the whole day.

1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Oh Mandy! How fun that your kids get to have ward Christmas party's like that! And I bet you are awesome as the ward chorister, they'll never want to let you go! After your last post I thought I should comment to tell you how fun it is to read about your fun family and decided to see if you had more new posts first! I smiled and almost cried when I saw this one! How fun, fun, fun! I miss Circleville! Thanks for sharing your good memories and reminding me of mine! :)