Saturday, June 22, 2013

Whitney and Kassidy's Wedding

Whitney and Kassidy's Wedding
Whitney and Kasidy were married in the St George Temple and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!  I was so excited to be able to be there to share their special day with them.  Whitney was such a beautiful bride, stunning dress, and her always gorgeous smile.  It was so fun to see her so unbelievably happy!!
I was honored when they asked me to take pictures at their reception!  They had their reception at Grandma Fran's house, which is where Brian and I were married.  It was such a fun/special day.  Congratulations Whitney and Kassidy!

 Jessie, Carrie and their beautiful girls




 I just love the St George Temple.  It's so beautiful!


















 So happy!






 Love this Daddy/Daughter pic


 With her handsome brothers, Zack, Jesse, and Tyler


 With Grandpa and Grandma Johnson




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved all these photos from Whitney and Kassidy's wedding day. The couple must have been super thrilled! Even we are also going to tie the knot soon and would be having a picture perfect ceremony at the most beautiful party venue NYC. I hope that our day will also be enjoyable like this one.

خدمات منزلية said...

شركة تركيب كهرباء بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل