Friday, October 10, 2008

HUSBAND TAG!!

Where did you meet your husband?
Well I guess the first time I ever met Brian was in high school.  He was, however, a few grades younger than me!!  So funny!!  He was just a little guy!!

How long did you date before you were married?
We were dating for about 6 months. 

How long have you been married?
We have been married for 4 whole months now!! My how time flies! Ha Ha

What does he do that surprises you?
What surprised me at first is that he cooks me dinner!!!  Now I'm getting used to it! I'm pretty spoiled!  I love that he can cook!

What is your favorite feature of his?
His arms and his chest!!  Holy cow! He is solid as a ROCK!!  I also love his smile!

What is your favorite quality he has?
There are so many!!!  One is that he is Mr. Handy Man!!  He can build or fix ANYTHING!!  And he is so willing to do it too!!  My other favorite is his love for me and Daxon!  He is so good to us.  He would do anything for us!  He is the BEST!

Does he have a nickname for you?
He calls me babe.  And sometimes he calls me a dork! Ha Ha!

What is his favorite food?
Steak, Buckmeat, and Tacos

What is his favorite Sport?
Baseball and UFC

When and where was your first kiss?
At my house.  I still remember the butterflies!!

What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Anything in the mountains.  Camping, hunting, or just going for a ride on the mountain.

Do you have children?
Yes, 1 handsome little boy!

Does he have any hidden talents?
Of course he does but I will keep this G rated! Ha Ha!!

How old is he?
He is 23.

Who said I love you first?
 We both kinda did at the same time!  We both knew what the other was thinking... so we just said it! :)

His favorite kind of music?
Country

What do you admire most about him?
The strong, honest, hardworking man that he is!!  He makes me SOOO Happy!

Will he read this?
Probably so!

Who do you tag?
Reagan, Brianne, Lacy, Josie, Heidi

No comments: