Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun with Watercolors!!!
Daxon and I had so much fun painting with watercolors!!!  It has been so long since I have done it!!  I probably had more fun than he did!! Ha Ha!!  Dax is so artistic!!  Very impressive!  He was so sweet... He told me "Mom you are the best painter in the whole world!  Even better than Grandma!"  That really got me laughing!!  He will say anything to make me feel good!  

(Mom... please don't laugh at my silly bird when you see this! I really did try!!) :)




2 comments:

Cale and Cortney said...

You are such a good mom, Daxon is so lucky! Way to go with your little bird, looks good. We miss and love you guys.

Blackburns said...

Mandy, is your dad ok? I saw your comment on facebook. I hope everything is ok. Thinking about you and your family.

Emily