Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009!!!
What a great New Year's party we had at Cody and Beth's house in Kingston.  There was almost 20 of us there.  We played some fun games and ate TONS of food!  It was lots of fun! There are also some cute pictures of Sadie pulling Daxon on his sled.  She actually loves it.  It is so cute!  She is strong enough to pull both me and Daxon.  Dax had so much fun too!

Brian is havin a hard time pretending to like me in the picture.  It got pretty competitive playing "Catch Phrase" boys against girls!! (And the girls won, in case you were wondering!!)
Beth, Cody, Jessica and TJ
Sadie and Dax


Tyler and his star acting skills.
Lacee, Devin, Shaylee, Brooke and Marty
I'm acting out "Mermaid".  And, yes, they guessed it!!
Not sure what he is acting out...
Pam, Danny, Monique, Travis, Jeri, Kennedy


8 comments:

Doty Family said...

I heard that congratulations are in order at your house!!!! So much fun!!!

Blackburns said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I enjoyed all the pictures of everyone that I haven't seen in forever. Also Congrats on the new baby, so happy for you.
Emily

Lacy said...

you are such a dork!! You know why! You alway shave to do that to me don't you. Hope all is well for you and Brian and you neeed to come see me.

Brianne Jensen said...

Be Bop bop bop bod do do, dop dop dod dop do....(that's for Lacy) I just wish I were closer, so I could party with you on these fun holidays.You are beautiful!Glowing!!

Cally said...

Congrats on the baby! When are you due? I bet Dax is excited. Hopefully you're not sick or anything. Good luck!

Kristi Rowley said...

Those are some faces I haven't seen in a long time. Looks like alot of fun. Did you ever think when you were in high school that you would be having New Years with your teachers?

Stephanie King said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...wish we could have come! And I love those pictures of Sadie pulling Dax, that is too funny! Hope you guys are doing good!

Unknown said...

looks like you guys had a blast! awesome!! oh and i heard you're having a baby!! congrats! :)