Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS!!
I am finally updating Christmas and a few other things...  We had such a great Christmas!!  It was fun having all the family home, even if it was just for a short while!!

Me and Dad
Brian just loves pictures
Dax at his Preschool program.
Santa came to every house in Junction!! Dax thought that was sooo cool!
My Christmas gift from Brian!!  I had no idea he was getting me this!!  What a sweetie!!  It's a 2006 Chevy Cobalt!  I was soooo excited!  I love it!
New toaster!
Dax and Kyler in their cute shirts from Grandma!




Dal singin some Bon Jovi on Rockband
This is the audience... Staci, Mom and Amy!!
Wii Tennis!! Pretty Competitive!
Rockers!

Dax had a great Christmas!
Love these guys!
And Them too!!  We had such a great Christmas!  I wish it wouldn't have gone by so fast!  I have such a great family!  Love em!!

5 comments:

Doty Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! What a sweet husband to buy you a car!! Happy New Year!

Cale and Cortney said...

Oh how we miss hanging out with you and your family! Sure wish that we could have made it home to see you all. Looks like you had a blast. Tell your mom and dad hello :)

Kristi Rowley said...

Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. It was fun seeing the pictures of all of you. Especially Dallas. He was alot different last I saw him. You have a cute family. I like your Christmas present too!

Channa said...

Hey Mandy. Looks like a wonderful Christmas...especially with your dad home. I was just looking at the pictures your mom had posted in the hospital. He is doing so much better - but we'll pray for him to continue to heal and get better every day. Your car is so cute {definitely an awesome Christmas present}. Happy New Year!

Kamerin Tangaro said...

Congrats on the baby news. Josie keeps me posted and I found your blog on her old blog....Hope you don't mind.
Take care!