Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Primary Christmas Program and Sugar Cookies!
Our ward party and Primary Christmas Program went really well this year.  Daxon was so excited to be a donkey!  He was super cute!  I'm the Primary chorister, so I was up leading the music.  My mom didn't get very good pictures.  (Pretty disappointed in Mrs. Yearbook Advisor!!)  Just kidding mom!!  The kids sang so good!  I was really proud of them.  We had a yummy dinner. And of course Santa and the Mrs. came to visit all the kids.  Dax was a little apprehensive!!!  He refused to go up.  Luckily his friend, Brax Jensen, showed him how big boys do it.  He took his hand and led him right up there.  Even after getting up there, he decided that Mrs Claus looked a lot nicer.  I was proud of him.  Brian is gonna kill me for posting this pic of him helping me make sugar cookies!!  Ha ha!!  I have to admit that they turned out sooooo good!  I guess it's a good thing he helped, because I'm not the best cook!  We had fun!



Cute little Donkey!!
Dax is in the front.
Pretty cute bunch of kids in our ward!!!
I had to get a pic of Brax and Dax!  They almost looked like twins. Kinda crazy!

Thanks Brax ... for showing Dax how it's done!
What else to do on a snowy day?
Our tasty treats!!

5 comments:

Blackburns said...

Cute. Wish I could get my husband to help me. He is never home this time of year. Who does Brax belong to?

Cole and Kimala said...

Looks good. I love to bake most anything... but I have to get rid of it or freeze it or else it will be gone in no time. We love treats at our house!!

Cale and Cortney said...

Looks good....hope some are in the mail (j/k). What a man, Cale would have no part of doing cookies let alone sugar :) Dax is such a handsome little man.

Cally said...

Oh, the memories. I love the annual ward Christmas party. I wish that our ward up here did a primary program! I miss it a ton. How fun that you're the chorister. I bet that would be a fun calling...for someone other than me. :) Merry Christmas!

The Leavitts said...

Hey it looks like you guys are doing good! Your little boy is so cute!! I love the picture of Brian making the cookies!! I just seen your blog on Stephanies and thought i would say hi!