Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grizwald Family Christmas
(Lighting ceremony and game night!!)
We went to Brian's Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's over Thanksgiving weekend.  We had a blast!!  Grandpa Johnson was so excited to have everyone over to do the drum roll when we turned on all of his Christmas lights.  (Just like the movie "Christmas Vacation" it's a classic!!!) Wow!! He did a great job.  They looked great! We even sang "The National Anthem"!  It was so funny!!  What a fun family!  Then we played a few games.  (Guesstures, Catch Phrase and Pictionary).  It was pretty competitive, because we played boys against girls!  I laughed 'til my tummy hurt.  I also ate 'til my tummy hurt!  We had such a great time!  Wish Daxon could have been there!

Zack, Mallory, Hunter, Beth,  Amy, Tyler, Cory, Carlene, Whitney, Grandma Fran, Tyler, Me, Brian, and Grandpa Bill. 
Cody, Grandma Fran, Beth, Cory, Whitney, Tyler, Brian and Grandpa BIll
This picture does not do it justice.  I drove by there tonight.  Their house is on main street in Marysvale.  They light up the whole side of the street!  Just like the Clark Grizwald!! Love it!
Cory being crazy as usual!
Wesley, Zack, David, Tyler, Amy, Hunter, Beth and Zack
Brian laughing at the goofiness of his family!!!
Cory is never serious!
Grandpa Bill and Carlene in an intense game of Pictionary!
Tyler acting out a peep hole
Brian acting out a bikini!  Sexy babe!  :)

3 comments:

Cale and Cortney said...

Looks like so much fun! Hoping that we can get up there over Christmas. I am so happy that you found such a great guy. We love you guys.

Shalleece said...

Hi Mandy! How are you doing? I was wondering if it was alright if I add you to my blog?

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Oh my gosh. I did not realize he was part of the Johnson family, I love Fran and all her sassiness. You did do well didn't you! Poor Daxon, I remember the days of back and forth. I am sure he missed you too.