Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jessica's Shower and Baby Destri's Room!

Jessica's Shower and Baby Destri's Room!!

We had a fun little baby shower for Jessica at Jill's house in Richfield.  It was mostly the x-ray girls, and a few other friends.  We had so much fun and ate lots of good food.  Jessica got some cute stuff for her baby girl.  We got some more pictures of our bellies.  Probably the last ones before Jess delivers!  I can't wait to see baby Leighton!!  She is gonna be so cute!!
I've also posted some pictures of baby Destri's room.  It turned out really cute!!! We are still going to add a few things to it, but the biggest part is taken care of.  I have to admit that I didn't have much part in it.  Brian, my mom, Sherry (mother-in-law),  Boyd (father-in-law) and Amy (sister-in-law) all teamed up and got it done!  It turned out soooo cute! I LOVE IT!  These pictures are posted in not the best order...  I kinda messed up.  oops!!

I didn't get any of the "painting pictures".  This is the girls hangin up the wall border.  So cute!

Matt being lazy just watching everyone work!!  What's new!! 
I hope Amy comes back to visit.  I really didn't mean to put her to work!




JESSICA'S SHOWER....

Me at 28 weeks.  Jessica at 36 weeks.  She looks AMAZING!!

Me and Ash!
Gina, Kris, Nicole and Misty!  Love my girls!!
Danielle and Jill. Love them too!!
Leighton's room is pink and black!  So cute!



DESTRI'S ROOM (finished product).....


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Destri's room is adorable.... Now you just need her in it to make it complete..............You look so good.. I am looking forward to meeting this lettle sweety....see ya soon!

Unknown said...

you look awesome!!! so cute... and Destri's room! adorable! i love the daisy's!!!

The Dirt & Rock Crew said...

Cute room Mandy love it and that Danielle girl on your blog is way hot!!!!!

Cale and Cortney said...

What a cute room, just right for a little girl :) You look so good!

Utah McMonsters said...

Hi Mandy! It is Danica, from Wendover! I found your blog, I hope you dont mind! Your little family is so adoreable! I am so excited for you and your little girl! You will just love her... they are so fun! Glad to see all is well with you!

Stephanie King said...

Mandy, I love how her room turned out! It is so cute, I need you guys to come finish Kenadi's! You are so tiny for 28 weeks! I wish I was that far along, before you know it, she will be here!

j&rbastian said...

That room is adorable just like you. I love checking out your blog you always look so happy!

youngkinfam said...

VERY cute!!! I love-You need to help me decorat okay???