Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Golfing in RIchfield!!

GOLFING IN RICHFIELD
Brian and TJ took Jess and I golfing last weekend.  We had such a great time.  Jess and I were prepared for the worst.  It was a pretty rainy day, so we took our blankets, towels and sweatshirts.  The boys were determined to get 9 holes of golf in.  I was so amazed that it turned out to be a nice day.  We barely missed the rain.... It poured right before we got to the course and poured not long after we left.  It was lots of fun.  Jessica and I drove our own golf cart.  Of course TJ knew which one was faster, so we were always lagging behind. :)  The boys asked if we wanted to play, but we thought we would just watch... After golf we hung out at Jess and TJ's house.  We watched the Kentucky Derby,  and ate some of TJ's famous BBQ ribs! YUMMY!!  Then we finished the night at the fights at the Sevier Valley Center.  What a great day! 


Brian showing us his skills.
It was a close game of golf, but TJ won by 2
We are laughing so hard because TJ was taking this picture.  He says, "Girls always lean in to each other when they get their picture taken!!"
This is their example of what girls do when they get their picture taken together.  The "Lean in" pose!

3 comments:

Doty Family said...

You guys alway's have so much fun! It's like you were meant for each other!

Reagan said...

Mandy, hey. i can't believe it is you, so I had to comment! I was just sitting here, browsing blogs and here you are with your beautiful little family. It looks like life is lovely for you, and that is lovely to see.

anyway, i just realized that this might be weird for you.

take care!
love,
reagan

youngkinfam said...

Gosh, this blogging stuff is addicting-I'm not sure if I should thank you all for getting me started or not. It's been fun and a great way to show some pics. You better get Jessica going on one. I'm excited for her to have her baby. When is your due date again???