Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

MOTHER'S DAY!!
Mother's Day was SO MUCH FUN!!!  We all went up to City Creek and had YUMMY dutch oven food and enjoyed the wonderful weather!  It was so much fun with both my parents and Brian's parents.  And Brian's Grandpa Bill and Grandma Fran got to come too!!!  Oh, and I can't forget Cory (Brian's brother).  It was fun being outside and gettin dirty!! I can't wait for more mountain trips to come!!!  I LOVE IT!!!

Dax being goofy!!
What a great shot!

The Mom's!
Cory and Sherry
Brian teachin Dax to shoot the .22
Dax shootin a can with his bb gun
I hope he doesn't get this close to the scope when he shoots the big guns!!
MMMM!!! Dutch oven Chicken and Taters!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute blog Mandy! Looks like you guys had fun cooking out, I am jealous!