Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mt. Timpanogos Temple and Weekend with Matt and Amy

We had an AWESOME weekend with Matt and Amy.  We stayed the whole weekend at their house in lehi. It's always fun to visit them!!  They were sealed in the Mt Timpanogos Temple. It was awesome! Brian and I had the opportunity to go through the night before.  What a great experience!!!   We felt so blessed to be a part of their special day!!  I'm so excited for them! 
Daxon loves visiting his Uncle Matt and Aunt Amy!  They spoil him just a little!!!  He especially loves riding their horses!  It was such a great weekend!!

In front of the Temple.  So beautiful!!
The cute couple!!



Brian and Ellie playin Tug-o-war!  I think Ellie won!!
Daxon and Amy's cute niece, Sienna riding Chassis
Dax and Sienna
They became pretty good buddies!
Grandpa and Daxon brushing Chassis
Daxon is getting so good at "pumping" himself on the swings! He is gettin so big!!

7 comments:

Dave and Kelsee said...

What an awesome day! Mt. Timp is one of my favorite temples. Daxon is so cute and you look great.

Doty Family said...

What a great experience!! I haven't been to that temple yet, it looks so pretty, though. Congratulations to everyone!!

youngkinfam said...

I totally forgot to tell you when I saw you at Walmart congrats about going and getting your endownments out. That is neat. We got married in that temple, I love it! So sorry i'm so forgetfull!! Hey, I was gonna tell you to that when you have your baby you can bring Dax over here for a little bit or something. Conner would have fun! He can play when your in the hospital. Let us know!

Bricklayer said...

YAY!! I get so teary every time I think about this! I'm so proud of you and Brian for such an exciting day, can't wait to be there the next time around! My mom was right, you are glowing and beautiful. Love you guys

Brianne Jensen said...

Oops.. that was Jared's account (bricklayer) anyway.. Congrats from him too!

The Robinson's said...

What a great experience- congrats! BTW I have been meaning to comment on how cute you look especailly w/ a baby bump:) Maybe I will have to run in the piute co. 5k.

Cally said...

Mandy, that is so awesome! It is such a blessing to be able to go to the temple. Josh's brother was married in that temple and it is beautiful! You will love the feeling of being sealed when that day comes also. Congrats to Matt too!

On another note...you are a super cute pregnant girl! I think that I get as big as a bus! You look great though.