Thursday, July 9, 2009

Deep Hole for a small Leak!

Deep Hole for a Small Leak!
(And other random pics)
These first pics are of Brian and my dad.  We had a slow leak in one of our pipes and it was seaping up thru the ground.  Brian and my dad decided to dig and check the damages.  They couldn't believe how far they had to dig!! That pipe was SO FAR down!!  I had to laugh when I walked outside and saw only Brian's feet sticking out of the ground.  I had to take some pictures!!  The leak was super small, so it had probably been leaking for at least 3 months.  They fixed it tho and all is well.  The other pics are of course of baby Destri and Dax!!  We have been havin a great time!!




Ha Ha!! So funny!!  

Slip n slide!!



Dax wanted to take some pics of me and Destri! Quite the photographer!
So sweet!
Best big brother!!


Here are some pics of Destri's room with the final touches. It turned out so cute!
Grandma Fran gave her these cute babies!

Changing table from my mom and Sherry (Mother-in-law)  Love It!!

My good friend Danielle gave this me this block with Destri's name on it! So cute!!  The hand molds are from Utah Valley NICU!  

4 comments:

Jarom and Heidi Taylor said...

Umm... talk about how you just had a baby and I'm pretty sure you are skinnier than me. You and Heather man you girls :) Seriously thought you look great. Your family is very cute!

youngkinfam said...

Hey I made my blog private cuz I had a freek start following it. So email me your email! lisabyoungkin@hotmail.com

The Robinson's said...

What a beautiful family! Your little girl is so tiny and precious and I am sure you guys can't get enough of her! Ps. you look great. So, yeah we might be moving over there! and if we do... we will have to have BBQ.

Jackson's said...

She is darling and Dax is such a great big brother. You look wonderful. Glad all is well.