Monday, July 20, 2009

FAIR TIME AGAIN!!

Fair Time Again!!!
It's that time again!!  Next week is the Piute County Fair!  We are pretty excited about it!  My mom, as Fair Chairman again, has gone to so much work to make it another successful County Fair!!  It should be lots of fun.... As you can see from these pics from last year, we had a really great time!!  Check out the website to see all the fun stuff we will be doing this year!!  www.butchcassidydays.com  Hope we see you there!!! :)

Dax and Grandpa at the Rodeo
Amy, me and Beth after the 5K run.
Brian, me and Dax at the Hick Fashion show. The Redneck Summer Games was a blast.  They are doing Family Feud this year.
Dax ropin' at the Little Buckaroo
Belinda, Me and My mom
Dax and I at the Charley Jenkins Concert

Brian and I competing in the Redneck Summer Games.  We came in 2nd!

2 comments:

Kel said...

That is so sweet of you guys. We probaly aren't coming though, I am way sad! Chad hurt his back at the 1st of the summer, and he hasn't even been rodeoing, and I haven't got the chance to get my horse rode like he needs this summer with the babes, we will miss you guys, I love coming dwon there I really look forward to it. Next year for sure, everybody will be ready to go! The kids are so dang cute, make sure you let me know when you guys are up next I have a little something for Destri, and big brother Dax!

Greg and Holly said...

First. How can the biggest red necks in Piute county come in 2nd at the red neck games ? And Second. Those socks/boots are hot !