Saturday, November 14, 2009

Deer Hunt and Birthday Parties

Deer Hunt - Birthday Parties
We had such a fun time on the rifle hunt this year! And we were even SUCCESSFUL. Dad got a 4 point and I got a 2x3. We had such a great time camping and spending time together! Daxon's birthday and my birthday fell on the opening weekend of the hunt, so we celebrated both of our birthday's at camp. Daxon turned 5 and I turned 30! Daxon got lots of fun stuff, including transformer toys, and a really nice compound bow! I had a fun birthday too, even though everyone thought it was funny to decorate with black balloons!! :) Daxon got a cool transformer cake and my birthday cake was peach cobbler! YUMMY!! We all had a great time camping, but we ALWAYS DO! It is our favorite!
































1 comment:

Doty Family said...

Okay, so could you be any more beautiful? the second picture on the post is gorgeous!! I love the Bumblebee toys on Dax. He is so cute. That is exactly what we are getting Tyson who turns 5 in 2 weeks. Little boys! Oh, and I love the picture of Brian helping him with his bow. That is so sweet.