Monday, November 9, 2009

Lots and Lots!!

Lots and Lots!!
I have been a slacker in the blogging department!!  WARNING: Lots of random pics in this post.  Just a little of what we've been up to.  My mom took some family pictures of us... My mom does a great job, but it didn't turn out like I'd hoped.  It's hard getting kids to cooperate!!  Oh well,,  we can always try again!








Destri 4 months...



Rifle Deer Camp... Wish I had more pics.  Me and Dax celebrated our birthdays at camp.  My mom took all the pictures, so I don't have them all.. :(  Brian and I got him a new bow for his birthday.. It's way nice! He was soooo excited!



Preschool birthday party!
Velma and Shaggy...  Our x-ray dept dressed up like Scooby Doo characters for Halloween this year.  It was SO FUN!



The whole Gang: Fred, Velma, Shaggy, Daphne and Scooby
Halloween night before trick or treating...  Optimus Prime, Zombie and Pea Pod...
Scary!
Cute little pea pod!
Optimus.  My mom did an AWESOME job painting his face!  NOTE:  The reason Brian isn't in any Halloween pics is because he was no fun and didn't dress up.  Oh well, we love him anyway! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you got some cute family pictures....and the Halloween ones are a hoot! Destri is growing so fast, I can't wait to meet her over thanksgiving! Talk to you soon!