Monday, May 31, 2010

Fun things happening!

Fun things happening!!
We have started to remodel our front room. It's not a hard project, but it is if your husband and dad work out of town during the week! (I guess I should be grateful that my dad is even helping us, he is such a good man! ) They got a lot done over memorial weekend, which I'm super happy about. :) It's going to look nice when it is all done.
Destri is getting so big. 11 months old now. She is SO MUCH FUN! And what a good baby. She is still sleeping through the night, eating well, and so happy! Daxon is still a super good big brother, and always willing to help. He gets Destri mad sometimes because he loves on her a little too much, but he means well! :) I'm so blessed to have such great kids and an awesome husband who works so hard for us. Life is good.

























No comments: