Friday, May 7, 2010

Spotlight on MY MOM!!

Spotlight on MY MOM!!!
For Mother's Day I thought it would be fun to recognize my wonderful mom! She is the GREATEST!! I'm super lucky such an awesome mom! Not only is she a great mom, she is just a great person all the way around. She stays super busy with her her job as a Science and Art teacher at Piute High School, as well as the Yearbook adviser. She is also the Piute County Fair director and has been for MANY years. A lot of you might not know that she spends the ENTIRE year working on the Fair, not just the summer. She really has turned it into quite a success, and every year she manages to make it even better! She is also super talented and is SOOO artistic! She is also a SPECTACULAR Grandma! She takes care of my kids a lot, and I don't know what I'd do without her help! Last, but not least, she has been the most wonderful mom in the whole wide world. She has been there for me no matter what, ALWAYS! She is such a great friend to me and I don't know what I'd do without her! I have posted some interesting facts about her that she answered for me. I love you mom! Thanks for all you do!! Happy Mother's Day!!







1. Where were you born? Ely, Nevada
2. What was your favorite toy as a child? Toy Piano
3. What is your favorite movie? Wizard of Oz
4. Special talents? Piano, gymnastics
5. Your favorite music/musician as a teen? Credence Clearwater Revival
6. Favorite food? Potatoes
7. Favorite time of year? Summer
8. Who was your first kiss? How old were you? Kim Hunt (8th Grade)
9. When were you married? 1977
10. How did Rick propose? He didn't
11. How did you meet Rick? I worked for a Lawyer and he came in for a divorce
12. What did you do for fun in high school? (We will not post her real answer!! She was a little bit of a rebel.)
13. What clubs/teams were involved in, in high school? Cheer
14. Where did you grow up? McGill Nevada
15. What's your dream vacation? A trip to Italy
16. Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
17. Favorite animal? Ferret
18. What do you do in your spare time? Facebook

3 comments:

Kel said...

That is really cool Mandy!

Cale and Cortney said...

Your mom truely is a great person! You are lucky to have her so close. Hope you had a great mother's day....love ya.

Tyson & Josie +4 said...

Your forgot to write that she is a GIFL...Totally hot Grandma! She is a great person and alot of us dont know what we would do without her awesome job Mand! Oh and the fact that your dad came in for a divorce..LOL LOL LOL!