Saturday, October 23, 2010

31 and Loving Life!

31 and Loving Life!
Last year I turned 30 and was having a rough time with it. I remember thinking how OLD 30 sounded when I was in high school. Then I came to terms with it.. Turning 31 wasn't really that bad. When I think about all I have to be thankful for, and all of the wonderful people in my life, I just realized that age is just a number. I am now considered a "cougar"! How cool is that!! Ha Ha!! My birthday party was lots of fun! Dallas and Staci surprised us and came down. I just LOVE them and their cute, cute boys! We had bbq steaks and a cheesecake for birthday cake. My present from Brian is only halfway here. He bought me a new Nikon camera and a Tamron lense. The lens came in the mail, but I am still waiting on the camera. I'm so excited!!





Grandma Georgi has the coolest playroom around!!







Destri reading to Crewe!! So cute!
My new purse I got from mom and dad. LOVE IT!! I am also smiling about the $50 gift certificate to Hoovers. Can't wait to go have crab legs with my sweetie! :)

Dallas and I decided to play catch in the front yard. I'm also not as athletic in my old age!! (as you can see in the pictures) LOL!





Dallas still has hops!! Just wait 'til you turn 30 bro!!

1 comment:

Cory and Shauntae said...

It looks like you had a good birthday. I'm glad we got to spend that day together on Saturday. Love ya :)