Saturday, October 23, 2010

Daxon Turns 6!!

Daxon Turns 6!!
Daxon turned 6 on October 16th. I can't even believe he is that big already. We had a family party at our house to celebrate his big day. He got a 19" T.V., jammies, and camo from mom and dad, Iron Man 2, a poster and Iron Man 2 toys, from Grandma Georgi and Grandpa Rick, Karate Kid and Toy Story Connect 4 from Grandma Sherry and Grandpa Boyd, $20 from Uncle Cory, and a knight (for his collection) from Uncle Dallas and Aunt Staci. What a fun birthday!!





Hulk Cake that Dax picked out.









Yummy corn chowder I made from my dad's TASTY recipe!




Kindergarten Birthday Party
Daxon wanted to have a pirate birthday party and invite his entire Kindergarten class. I was a little hesitant at first, but decided that it would be so much fun for him. It was a total blast!! Thankfully Grandma Sherry showed up to help me, because I couldn't have done it on my own. Everyone had so much fun. We played pin the treasure on the map, the squirt bottle game, broke a pinata, ate a pirate birthday cake, opened presents and had a treasure hunt. In the treasure chest they found their treat bags. It was a great birthday party, one that Daxon will probably always remember. :)






















No comments: