Saturday, January 15, 2011

Building Bridges

Weekend with the Guys!
Brian is currently working in Salt Lake building a bridge on 114th South. He called me and told me that they have to work every day until the 21st of January, because they have a deadline on when the have to have the deck of the bridge poured. I was so bummed, because I knew I would have a hard time going that long without seeing him. The kids would be sad too. And I especially knew how hard it would be for him to be away from us the whole time, and living in a motel too!! :( So I had a wonderful idea!! I had the whole weekend off, so I thought, "Why don't we go to SLC to see him?" He was so excited when I told him! Then I called Sherry and Breanna to see if we could all go together to see the guys. (Boyd and Cory are also working on this job.) They were totally excited about the idea too!! So we all went up and stayed with them in their motel and spent the weekend with them. During the day, while they were hard at work, we went swimming, shopping and even went to the drill team competition at Alta High School. It worked out perfectly that the drill competition was only a few miles from our motel. Then we went out to dinner both nights with the guys. They were really excited to see us. Brian drove us to his jobsite, and Daxon was really excited to see the bridge that they are building. He is always so interested in Brian's work. He thought it was so cool to see what they do. It worked out perfectly, and we had a great weekend!!!

I love this guy!! He is the best!! He works so hard for us and makes so many sacrifices to support our family!! I am one lucky girl!!
Waiting to be seated at Chili's




Swimmin' with Grandma!

Destri loved the pool!

Dax loved it too!

Destri's fake "pouty" face!

Our drill team did awesome!!
Whitney is so beautiful, and such a great dancer!!



My goofy boys!!

No comments: