Saturday, January 15, 2011

Girls Nite!

"JUST DANCE"
Baylee, Whitney, Bre and I decided to have another "girls night"! This time we made tacos and chocolate chip cookies. They brought over the COOLEST game ever for the Wii. Just Dance!! It was so much fun. It's a pretty good workout too. I had heard a lot about it from friends on facebook. After Christmas, it seemed like that was what everyone was talking about. So I have been wanting to try it out! Whitney pretty much kicked our butts, because she is an awesome dancer. (in our defense, though, she has had a lot of practice) Ha Ha!! Destri even got into it and was dancing with us. I think Dax was just embarrassed, because he didn't groove like I know he can. It must have been all the girls! I definitely think that this is the next game I will purchase for the Wii!! It's a total BLAST!

This must be why Whitney was better than us. We are all singing, and Whitney is dancing!! Something is wrong here!!



"Viva Las Vegas!" I was better at this dance, because it was sort of "hickish". That's how we dance at the county fairs here!! Ha Ha!









No comments: