Saturday, September 24, 2011

HUNT OF A LIFETIME!!

HUNT OF A LIFETIME!!!
After 12 years of putting in for a tag, 2 months of scouting and the anticipation of nabbing a big bull, I finally got this monster 5X5 opening morning on the Monroe Mountain. It was the most fun I've had in a very long time!! We camped the whole weekend with good friends and family and we all had such a great time! I couldn't believe I actually got him. I killed him with 1 shot in the heart at 400 yards with the 6.5X284 Norma. He has a 56 inch spread, 54 inch mainbeams and scores roughly 365. He is a BEAUTY! I am still so excited. A big thanks to all those who put in the time to help us find him. (Especially Garrett and Gina). And I definitely couldn't have done it without my awesome husband, Brian!! He is amazing! I will never forget this hunt. It is definitely one to remember!! We named this big bull Bad, Bad Leroy Brown. The baddest bull on the Monroe Mountain!! :)














1 comment:

Kel said...

That is sooooooooo cool!!! I am so happy for you!!!