Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lagoon!

LAGOON!!
I know this sounds crazy, but I finally took my kids to Lagoon for the first time! We had a total BLAST! Daxon was just barely tall enough to go on a lot of the adult rides, and he LOVED it! My favorite part about riding them with him was the way he would squeal an laugh!! Totally made it even that much more fun. I was a lot more scared than he was on most of the rides. It has been years since I've been to Lagoon, so it was really fun for me too. Destri went on a few rides and had lots of fun. She is a little bit of a chicken when it comes to thrills. She doesn't like hights much. But I didn't either at her age. Her favorite part was the train ride. (mainly because she got to see lots of animals!) My mom and Amy came with us as well. Amy went on the Skycoaster with me. SCARIEST THING I've EVER done!! I can't believe I had the courage to actually go through with it! LOL Mom got some pretty good pictures of the rides. We had a lot of fun! We also did some school shopping for Daxon while we were up in the big city. It was such a fun weekend.

These kind of rides make me so sick. But Dax sure loves them!





Destri didn't like getting wet on this ride.



Fun with Grandma!




The Rocket! SO SCARY!



Getting ready to go on the Sky Coaster. We were TERRIFIED!







"We're gonna DIE!"















We had to cool off after a long day at Lagoon!













No comments: