Monday, April 16, 2012

It's a Girl!!


I have not been very good at updating my blog... But we are VERY EXCITED to announce that we will be having another sweet, baby girl September 3rd. :) It's hard tho think about having 3 kids! AHHHH!!! But we are so, so excited!
I have felt really good, for the most part. Not much morning sickness, which was the same with my other two. I have been cursed with what they call P.U.P.P.P., which is a rash women can develop during pregnancy. It has been super annoying. It mostly effects my legs, but it can be controlled with a prescribed cream and Benadryl. So far this has been the only thing I've had to deal with.
Luckily, I have been able to still do Crossfit during my pregnancy. I've had to modify things a little as I get further along. But I feel so lucky to exercise during this pregnancy, because it makes me feel so much better.
The kids are really excited. We have been tossing a few names around, and we think we might have decided on one. We will see. We still have some time to decide for sure.
It's going to be a long, hot, summer, but the first 20 weeks has gone by really fast, so I'm not too worried. I still need that time to prepare, and make room for another member of our little family!! YAY!! :)

No comments: