Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 4th

July 4th
We started out our 4th of July this year with the 5K in Circleville.  It was especially fun because it was a first 5K for my Mom, Brian, Sherry and Daxon.  They all did so great!  My mom walked it with me, because I'm not in the best running shape. ;)  Brian pushed Destri in the stroller and Daxon jogged along with him.  Dax ran the entire race without stopping and ran it in 30 minutes.  I couldn't believe it!!  Brian paced him just right and was so impressed by his determination.  He even said he looked like he was gonna puke at times, but didn't want to stop.  I tell ya, that kid amazes me.  He was really excited that he won a metal. :)  We celebrated the rest of the day with the parade and the festivities at the Junction park.  That night we went to Circleville to watch the fireworks.  It was a great way to spend the 4th. :)




































No comments: