Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Surprise!!

Surprise!!
Happy 60th Birthday to my Dad!!  We decided to throw my Dad a surprise birthday party on Betenson Flat on the Beaver Mountain.  We got as many friends and family together as we could and got all set up.  My Mom asked him to take her for a ride on the mountain and brought him up to where we were waiting.  When they pulled around the corner, there we all were.  He was very surprised and excited.  It was so fun to celebrate his 60th Birthday this way.  I'm so glad our family was all able to come and enjoy his special day!  It turned out perfect.  My Dad is such a special guy and deserved all the attention.  We love him so much and couldn't imagine life without him.  He is the kindest, most amazing man I know!! Love you Dad!! Happy Birthday!


































































No comments: