Friday, August 22, 2008

Bow Hunt

BOW HUNT


My first try at the bow!

Save a Deer.... Mount a Hunter!! Sweet shirt!
Lasso Golf... So FUN!
Brian
Amy
Pickin Elder Berries!!

It was so steep! I was so determined to get these berries! We were sliding all over the place because it was so steep. It was so fun! We took the elder berries to my Aunt Jacque to make jam and fresh elder berry pie!! YUMMY!
Pickin wild strawberries. They were also yummy!
Amy, me and Savannah

Tyler and Amy.. What a cute couple!

4 comments:

Dave and Kelsee said...

I didn't know you had a blog but I am so glad I found it. You have such a cute little family. That looks like a fun hunting trip and I am proud of you for hitting the target. (I don't think I could hit anything with one of those!) Cute pictures!

Jolee said...

Hey I just found your blog! It is SO cute. I love all your pictures.

Brianne Jensen said...

K for a second, I thought you said you was pickin some dingleberries, but then I looked closer, WHEW!! I was nervous for a minute! Love your blog... you're as beautiful as ever! It was fun hanging out with you for a minute, miss your guts!

Unknown said...

such fun pictures... just found your blog thru more piute people... haha odd how so many people seem to be making blogs in piute... great way to keep in touch though!