Tuesday, August 5, 2008

THE PIUTE COUNTY FAIR!!!






We had so much fun at the Piute County Fair this year! My mom worked

so hard and it was a huge success! (she is STILL the fair director).

It was a week full of fun! Dax had a lot of fun at the Little Buckaroo Rodeo.

(Minus the mutton buston!) And Brian and I competed in the Wife

Packing Contest and the Hick Fashion Show at the Redneck Summer Games!

It was so much fun and Brian was such a good sport. It was such

fun week!






Hick Fashion Show

Even My mom and Ben were hicks!

Amazing I know!

Amy, Me and Beth after the 5K




Me and Matt (he loves me)

1 comment:

Doty Family said...

You guys make a gorgeous couple!! What's funny is I remember Brain as a little kids from when Summer and I were growing up. We used to go on cook outs with his family!! Congratulations and I wish you guys all the happiness! I put your blog on mine so people could link over to it.