Sunday, August 10, 2008

Johnson Family Reunion
We had so much fun at the Johnson Family Reunion camping on Betenson Flat on the Beaver Mountain this year.  Most of us were there, and we all had a really good time.  We played a lot of fun games and it was fun getting to know Brian's family better.  They are a lot of fun.  Dax had a blast.  He didn't want to come home, but neither did most of the adults. Ha Ha!!!


Cory, Tyler, Wes, Brian and Zack.
Good thing they didn't have an arrow drawn back on me!! Ha Ha
I love this one of Dax
Me and Sherry.

Watch your fingers Brian
Much harder than it looks.

2 comments:

Cole and Kimala said...

Mandy... First off, I really feel out of the loop.
Second, Congratulations on the wedding... and how cute is that little boy of yours. Beautiful pictures, you are as gorgeous as ever.
I will add you to my blog so I can check in on you guys once in a while. How did the reunion turn out? I wish I could have been there. Would have been fun to catch up with everyone.

Email me... kimala_t@yahoo.com and our blog is candkdouglas.blogspot.com

Kimala

Mandy said...

Mandy- Thanks for finding me in this blog world! Sorry it has taken awhile for me to get back to you. We have been in the moving mode for the past few months. Congrats on your marriage! That is awesome. YOu look great and your little man Dax is adorable! I'll check back again soon! Love, Mandy