Saturday, September 6, 2008


JESSICA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

We had a blast at Jess and TJ's house for Jessica's Birthday party!!!  TJ made us BBQ ribs, and they were DELICIOUS!  We played tennis, golf and bowling on the Wii.  Dax got to play with us for a while, then went with his dad for the weekend.  He is really good at tennis.  Jess and I went for a ride on their Razor while TJ and Brian played Tiger Wood's Golf.  Then we all got really crazy when we played boys against girls in bowling.  It was sooooo much fun! 


Goof Balls
Celebrating
Nice form Bri
Tennis

He loved beating Brian!
So cute!
Come on Jess! Get a strike!

Ridin the Razor


Ok so you beat a couple of girls! Big Deal!
STRRRRRRIKE!!!!!
Aw man! Gutter ball!




Party Animals!!

4 comments:

Tyson & Josie +4 said...

You silly silly girls what the f are you wearing???? Looks like you had a fun time:) Your friend has a cute house!

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

How boring would the world be if we couldn't act young and crazy then blog it for the whole world to see!?! We are thinking Wii fit would be good for us; however, in our condition (or lack of condition) I don't think we'll take any pictures! Your Daxon is so cute. I bet he is spoiled with that adorable little grin and looks like he is a little a competitive, wonder where he got that from? I love that he is in Miss T's preschool, did you go to her summer preschool with us? Pudding painting, coloring plates, so much fun!

j&rbastian said...

Oh my heck it was so fun to hear from you and see your blog. How much fun do you have. Looks like you are so happy and having a blast all the time. Are you bow hunting? My husband would love for me to do that let me know what you think about it. I swear you are the most gorgeous girl ever. Not only do you have the looks but you have the cutest personality to go with it. Your hubby is lucky to have you. I don't know if I know your husband. But it looks like he is madly in love with you. Your little boy is a doll! He came down with your mom to yearbook camp. How much fun he is. Well fun to see how you are doing. I will keep tabs on you now!
Reagan

Unknown said...

ah i love this pics... quite hilarious...