Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Shooting Range

We took Daxon up to the shooting range.  My dad and I had to sight in our guns for the upcoming elk hunt.  Daxon is getting really good at shooting the BB gun.  He hit his target most of the time!  He was LOVING it!!  What a great shot!  It came so natural too him.  I couldn't believe it!  He really takes his time to make a good shot.  Except I thought he was gonna pass out a couple of times because we would tell him to hold his breath right before he shoots and he literally took in a DEEP breath and held it!  It was sooo funny!  We had a great time!

He was using us as a dead rest. :)



Look at the concentration! Love it!
A direct hit!!!
He made several holes in the water bottle!!
Sighting in my 30.06

9 comments:

Bridget and Derrik said...

Hey Mandy I just found your Blog! Dax is too dang cute, I love the picture of him "In the Zone" He's getting so big! Cute Blog, you guys look great!!! Good Luck with the hunts...

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

He's not spoiled, just very loved right? He is such a cutie, I love the one of him squeezing the bottle. You have such good parents and I bet they are awesome grandparents. Good luck with the elk hunt, I'll be jealous of your mountain adventures. As they say, the only seasons in Phoenix are summer and hell...at least summer should start soon!

Blackburns said...

Mandy

Your little guy is so cute. What is it with little boys and guns. It is breed into them, believe me I know. My two yr old loves them, right along with the other three. Your family is so cute.
Emily

StubbsFamily said...

Your little boy is cute. I never knew you were so into hunting. All of the guys in my family are going to LISTEN to the elk this weekend. Fun times,
Amanda Bagley

Carrie and Jesse said...

You guys have a lot of fun. I had no idea you were so outdoorsy! (however that's spelled). You are definitly the girl for Brian! I'm sure Jesse wishes I were a little more rugged sometimes! How old is Dax? 3ish?

Lacy said...

So cute Mandy. Your Dad makes me laugh. I know Dax just loves them.

Doty Family said...

What a cute little hunter!!1 How fun. Boy's are so much fun. We love to take our two shooting and they love it too. My poor girl doesn't stand a chance. she's gonna be a tomboy! I love the picture where your mom is like leaning back a little. Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Mandy, it was great to see you last sunday for the few seconds I saw you. Sounds like all is well and that is so awesome. Please stay in touch.

Angela Severe said...

ok Dax is so cute I love that he was so into it. I saw you left a comment on Bridgets so I wanted to say hi. Oh and in case you forgot, you are stinkin skinny too!!! I hate both of you!