Sunday, March 8, 2009

CUBS vs. WHITESOX
We went to Las Vegas to watch the Cubs game over the weekend.  It's spring training, and they always play in Vegas.  It was so much fun.  They lost 4 - 3, but they made a heck of a run in the 9th inning, so it was fun to watch.  We all had a great time, especially Daxon!!  It was beautiful weather, a great day for a ball game!

Dax and his new bat!!
Go Cubs!

Alfonso Soriano

Me and Sherry
The place was packed!!

Soriano again. He was pretty close to us.




Go Cubs!!


Boyd and Sherry
Cory and Dax playin air hockey in the arcade

Brian killing things (as usual!)
Cory and Sherry
Daxon's favorite place to eat! The Rainforest Cafe

We stayed at the MGM Grand suites

Checkin out the lions at the MGM
He was having a BLAST!!

Cory and Brian puttin out the vibe!

6 comments:

Stephanie King said...

It looks like you guys have been having some major fun!! Dax is such a cutie! I want to go somewhere warm :)

Blackburns said...

Mandy

I enjoyed your posts. I am jealous you were in Vegas. I have been wanting to go for so long. I live to far now. All your pictures are so cute. Love the cheerleading pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Your little Dax is so cute.

Emily

Doty Family said...

Lots of fun pictures. You guys always seem to have a great time. Homecoming pictures are hillarious and Dax is so cute!!!

KaTrina said...

Hey Mandy-
I came accross your blog and thought I would check it out. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Your little boy isn't very little anymore.

KaTrina Anderson
andersonkatrina.blogspot.com
katrina_399@hotmail.com

Channa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Channa said...

What a fun trip - I haven't been to Las Vegas forever. Your pictures make me want to plan a trip! Daxon sure is cute. He looks so much like you. I hope you are doing well - and I also hope that whenever I am pregnant I can look as cute as you. :)

P.S. Sorry about the previous comment - I'm not sure how I deleted it!