Saturday, March 28, 2009

St. Patrick's Day and Brian's Birthday!!!

St. Patrick's Day and Brian's Birthday!!!

We went to Panguitch and had dinner with my Uncle Rick and Aunt Robbie for St. Patty's Day.  We had a great time!  Their last name is "Irish", so it gives us all the more reason to celebrate!!  Dax and I were diggin these cool shamrock glasses!!


Me and Dax with my "Sham ROCK'n" parents!!!



I didn't get quite as many pictures as I wanted for Brian's 24th Birthday!!  We had a few people over for the party.  Brian's parents (Boyd and Sherry), my parents, and Jessica and TJ.  We had a great time.  I gave Brian a new barbeque for his birthday.  He got a carpet shampooer from his mom and dad (for his truck of course).  My mom and dad got him something for his scope on his .223 and Daxon got him some targets.  It was lots of fun!!

Bri let Dax blow out his candle.
When I asked Daxon what kind of Cake we should get Brian. He said,"A Huntin' Cake!"
This is the cool sign Dax made for Brian.
The Birthday boy got to test out his new bbq on all of us.  We had some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs!  It was such a windy day that he had to take it in the garage to cook them.  When all the boys came back into the house, their eyes were so red from the smoke.  It was pretty funny!  

3 comments:

Kel said...

How fun! Tell Brian Happy Birthday, and to keep the grill going. I haven't had a good steak since we were at your house last summer! You look so cute! It seems like this baby girl will be here before you know it! I can't wait to see her!

Lacy said...

I am so happy that Brian is so good to Dax. He will be such a great Dad and a wonderful husband.

Carrie and Jesse said...

Tell Brian happy late birthday from us! You still don't look pregnant, it's amazing! Hope to see you guys soon.