Sunday, March 8, 2009

HOMECOMING '09
So I am finally posting some pics from homecoming!  My mom took some pictures of us, and I finally got them from her.  They had an alumni basketball game for the boys and invited any alumni cheerleaders to come and cheer.  We had so much fun!!  We had a lot of good laughs.  There were a lot of guys that showed up to play, enough to form 3 teams.  I can't believe how competitive it got! WOW!  But they all had fun too!  The high school kids got involved and helped us cheer, so that was good!  And my sweater top was AWESOME!! Ha Ha!!







2 comments:

Stephanie King said...

Ha Ha!! You guys are so funny! You all did so good! I just about died when my mom slid into those splits! Good times!!

Lacy said...

you guys are nuts. i wish i could have came but not as a cheerleader.haha