Friday, June 26, 2009

Destri 5 Days Old
Destri is doing awesome!!!  We are hoping to be able to come home tomorrow!!  We are waiting to see if she does well breathing room air.  So far so good.  She has been off the oxygen since 7:00 last night.  We are also waiting for her bili to go down.  We are so proud of our newest little addition!  She is such a strong little girl!!

Hello Everyone!!
Sleepy girl!
She has got this figured out!!
Grandma's first time seeing her since she was flown out of Richfield.
Lots of hair!!

7 comments:

Doty Family said...

She is so pretty! You guys make cute babies. You should have a dozen!!! Just kidding, but she truly is darling. Glad she is doing better.

Brit said...

How exciting!! Glad she is doing so good, you guys are so Lucky. We have been praying for her and your family.

Crystal said...

ok,she is sooo cute! I have been thinking about you guys a lot. I am glad she is doing so well! NICU is extra hard when they are doing good though.... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for lower bili and no de-sats. :)

WESTWOOD'S said...

Mandy-She is adorable. I love her little round face. How fun!!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutely ADORABLE and that hair....how fun! We hope you all get to go home soon....

The 4 of us! said...

Mandy she is a gorgeous baby!!! I am so glad she is doing so much better!!!! SHe is so sweet. Good luck with everything

Stephanie King said...

Destri is so stinkin cute! I love that top picture!I am glad to hear that she is doing so good!