Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Piute County Fair

Piute County Fair
Talent Show/BBQ/Little Buckaroo Rodeo
I can't believe how many people came out for the BBQ and Talent Show this year.  My Dad cooked his famous ribs and they were a hit!!  They had a huge turnout and it was a lot of fun!!  I loved how many people showed their support for the fair this year.  It gets bigger all the time! :)
My kids had a blast at the Little Buckaroo Rodeo.  Daxon made his first 8 second ride on his sheep this year.  He was so excited!  It was so fun watching him.  This year he was old enough to ride a calf, and had his heart set on it 'til he saw the size of them.  He decided not to get on one this year.  I wasn't too heart broken.  LOL  Destri even rode a sheep this year.  She was totally fearless.  Her Dad had her behind the shutes and she kept telling him, "Dad, I wanna get on that sheep NOW!"  She was so excited.  After the ride, I half expected some tears, but she wanted to go again.  It was pretty funny.  She loves animals.  Gotta love the Little Buckaroo Rodeo!! 


Grandma Sherry won Deal or No Deal in her Bert Costume! :)
Brian won a dutch oven in the pushup contest. :)
























No comments: