Saturday, August 7, 2010

24th of July

24th of July
We had a great celebration this year!! Started off the morning running the 5K in Panguitch with Beth. This is a really fun run! This is the 3rd year I've ran in this race, and it gets bigger every year. It was fun seeing McKenzie there. I took 3rd in my age group and 4th overall. This just reassures me that turning 30 is not good at all!! I've found that in all the races I've ran this year, that 30-39 is the most competitive age group. It's crazy. Beth took 1st overall in the womens! She is an ANIMAL!! Beth and I had a great run together, as usual. Then we hauled butt to make it back to Marysvale in time for the parade. The kids, of course, loved that (along with all the fun games and races!) That night we went out to the reservoir with Boyd, Sherry, Cody and Beth. The boys set off some AWESOME fireworks. What a great 24th of July Celebration!


























No comments: