Saturday, August 7, 2010

Let's RODEO!!

Let's RODEO!!
Friday and Saturday night's of the fair are the most fun (for the adults anyway).. We have a rodeo both nights and it's always such a great time!! It's like a great big Piute County reunion! I love it! Every year it continues to get bigger! I didn't get any pictures from the dance, because I was afraid of losing my camera. WOW!!! There were SO MANY people there this year. I think it was my favorite part of the fair this year. Brian and I had so much fun dancing with friends and having a good time! We stayed up 'til 3:30 am!! That is WAY past our bedtime! :) Next year I'll have to see if I can somehow take the camera without it being destroyed! Because we would have got some great shots at the dance! It was a perfect ending to another PERFECT Piute County Fair!!























No comments: