Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brayden Blackwell Memorial 5K

Brayden Blackwell Memorial 5K
This run has become a tradition!! I have to run this one, it's 3 blocks from my house! :) I ran my best time on this course this year 24:05. I took 3rd overall and 1st in my age group. It was a lot of fun. I was excited, because I have been training really hard with Beth to achieve that goal. She was amazing again and took 1st with a time of 22:53. In the picture with me are Cortney, Beth, De, Madoline and Kelli. They all did awesome as well. It was a fun race, and I'm glad we have carried out this tradition. Daxon had fun running in his race with Jaden and Jaxon Westwood. They had to run a 400M around the track. It was so cute. He took 2nd, and was happy to add a metal to his collection! :)


Me and Angie. She is awesome and has been training all summer long for half marathons as well. Wish she lived closer to run with us! :)
Kelli is also a half marathon runner. She ran 9 miles the day before this 5K, because she had a half marathon race the following weekend that she was training for. She is so awesome! Love her!!










No comments: