Monday, August 8, 2011

5th Annual Brayden Blackwell Memorial 5K

5th Annual Brayden Blackwell Memorial 5K
It is just tradition to run this race. Just one of the things ya gotta do!! :) There was a great turnout again this year and everyone had lots of fun. I took 1st in my age group and 3rd overall. I was a little disappointed that my time was slower than last year, but I still had fun. Daxon did really well in his race (one lap around the track). He took 2nd. He got a medal, so he was very happy about that. Then we had to hustle on home and get ready for a full day at the PIUTE COUNTY FAIR!
Alisa, Heather, Me, Daxon, Mekeisia, Jaden, Zack, Beth, Denise, Kami and Kelli.

Me and Lins. This was her 1st 5K. She did AWESOME!
They were bookin' it!! Good job Dax!!
Happy about their medals! :)

No comments: